We are your on-time and on-budget licensed electricians for all your electrical repair needs in Sydney. We troubleshoot and repair all electrical issues, from faulty outlets to flickering lights, malfunctioning appliances, and everything in between.
Our skilled local electricians can help all kinds of customers in Sydney, including:
We can help you with your electrical needs whether you live in a house, unit, apartment, townhouse or even a garage.
Fitting out a new office or working on a new build? Our electricians are here to help you in Sydney.
Call our hotline or send us a message and tell us what needs fixing. Whether you have an electrical emergency or you need help with installation of your lighting system and everything in between, we’re the best men for the job.
After our initial discussion, we’ll send you a free & no-obligation quote via email or text. If you’re okay with it, just click the button to accept and you’ll receive a confirmation email or text of your booking date and time.
Amped for the Job
We’ll go to your site, roll our sleeves up, and do the job. We’ll text you with a link to track our technician while they are on the way. We’ll remind you about your appointment 2 days before the date so you won’t forget.
While it’s understandable to want to save money, electrical repairs can be dangerous if not done properly. It’s best to leave electrical repairs to licensed professionals who have the knowledge, skills, and tools to handle them safely.
DIY electrical work can put you at risk of electric shock, fire hazards, or even void insurance coverage. It’s always safer to call a licensed electrician to ensure the job is done correctly and safely.
Circuit breakers trip to protect your electrical system from overloading and causing a fire. There are a few common causes for frequent tripping, such as overloaded circuits, faulty appliances, or wiring issues. We would recommend unplugging any unnecessary devices, redistributing loads, and checking for any damaged or frayed wires. Learn more about circuit breakers here.
Here are some of the most common and effective tips:
Electrical sparks or burning smells are serious warning signs that should never be ignored. In such cases, the first step is to turn off the power to the affected area by switching off the circuit breaker. Avoid touching any exposed wires or damaged outlets.
Next, contact us immediately to assess the situation and perform the necessary repairs. These signs can indicate electrical faults that could lead to fires or other hazards if not addressed immediately.